Manual for Eye & Telescope 3.0
Eye & Telescope is the ultimate tool for planning and archiving your observations. In the user manual you will find all the answers regarding the installation of the software and information about the basic functions and controls. A bibliography provides information on secondary sources for practical observation.
Download (2.5 MB)
- See more with Eye & Telescope
- Installation and Licensing
- Three tours to become familiar with E&T
- Registering your data
- Preparing for observations
- Support during the observation
- Where and how does E&T store my data?
- How can I use E&T on several computers?
- Recommended reading